F R A C T A L S
Snap shot of FRACTALS on FALCON in 800 x 600, 256 colors
FRACTALS is a software which allows you to compute and animate fractal images (please wait while the animated GIF is loading ...)
All ATARI or compatible with at least a 68030 CPU
Very impressive on FALCON (great use of DSP 56001)
Hard disk recommanded but not absolutely needed
All resolutions monochroms, 16 and 256 colors (no True Color !)
Compatibility with graphic cards
Use of FPU 68882 if présent
FRACTALS, what's that ?
- FRACTALS can compute any of these fractal sets: MANDELBROT, JULIA, MANOWAR-M, MANOWAR-J, UNITY, BARNSLEY-M, BARNSLEY-J, HYPERBASIN et SPIDER
- One can save image under a specific format to later exploitation or into X-IMG, GIF and TIFF formats
- Zoom up to 3.7 E-09 (68030) or 1.2 E-07 (56001)
- You can easily choose an initial setup while moving the mouse:
- REAL TIME viewing (into a small window) of a fractal set
- You can save each image of the animation into GIF format and so convert the animation to a FLI format using GIF2FLI
- Built-in Palette management tool
- Color printing under SpeedoGDOS ou compatible
Eh, hum: don't ask me what is the use of FRACTALS : nothing !
You want to learn more about FRACTALS and fractal sets ? Follow me(french only)...